For general information or to schedule an appointment, please call us at our San Francisco office: (415) 202-1540 or Corte Madera office: (415) 924-2055. Both offices are open Monday-Friday 9 am to 5 pm. We are closed for lunch between 12-1pm. Our first appointment is at 9:30 am and our last appointment is at 4:00pm each day.
We understand that your schedule may change and that emergencies arise. If you are unable to keep your appointment, we ask that you provide us with 24-hour notice. Please extend us this courtesy so that other patients may be seen.
We accept many insurance plans at our practice including:
- Brown and Toland Medical Group
- Hills Physicians
- United Healthcare
- Sutter Select
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- Bankers Life Insurance
- Ben Elect
- Carpenter Health & Welfare
- Christian Brother Services
- Colonial Penn
- Insurance Trust For Delta Retirees
- Maine Community Health Options
- Medical Mutual
- Meritage Medical Network
- Mutual of Omaha
- Railroad Medicare
- UnitedHealthcare Shared Services
- Health Net
- Three Rivers
- USA MCO
- AARP Medicare Plans
- Covered California PPO and EPO through an Employer (We regret that we do not take individual plans at this time)
- Cook Group Health Plan Trust
- First Health
- Foreign Service Benefit Plan
- Genworth Life Insurance Co
- Health Partners
- Independence Administrators
- Sterling Health Services Administration
- The Hartford
- Transamerica Life Insurance Company
Self-pay patients are charged $150 per consultation. Please call the office to speak with one of our knowledgeable staff members about your individual coverage.
*We do not take Hills Physicians in the Corte Madera Office.
All co-payments, deductibles, and cosmetic charges are due at the time of service.
We accept cash, check, and Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards.